14. mars 2008

Some picture to show you....

AnneMari
This is my miniature friend Anne Mari with her new Old Lady doll
she got from USA a little while back.

AnneMarisdukke
Isn`t this doll adorable. She is handmade by a talented lady from the USA.
Her name is Sherri and you can also see more of her impressive work at her web-site http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/558480201KuiRzZ

***********************************

In my miniature-group there is a lot of talented ladies.
And Janne is one of them.
Here you can see her nice looking purses made of real leather
Jannesvesker
....and this adorable pink toddler dress whith embroidery on it.
Janneskjole
Everything handmade by Janne.

Happy Easter to you all!!

1 kommentar:

Biby sa...

Hello Rita!
My dresses are made by my mother!
Thank you for you visit.
I love your friend purses!
Kisses from Portugal
BIBY