23. feb. 2009

I`ve got snailmail :)

562


I love getting snailmail. It usually means I get something I ve been waiting for`.

561

I just love this little cactus. It`s so adorable :)
I`m making a quiltshop i miniature and I`m gonna put it in there.
And no, it has nothing to do with the fact, that I am actually working in a quiltshop in RL, named Kaktus Quilts *smile* :)

564

I ordered these things from Matlock Miniatures in England. I`m very pleased with the ordering, from this miniature shop, and I had it in my mailbox whitin one week.


6 kommentarer:

pussman sa...

Enjoy filling these big(little )cabinets.
You will I plenty of little fabrics I guess?;)

Gourmet Klubben sa...

Hei Rita. Så flotte ting du har fått. Det er så gøy å få pakke i posten. Gleder meg til å se quilte shoppen din ferdig:)

Jean Day sa...

Hi Rita, So lovely. I'm passing an Award to you from my blog.

Cheers, Jean

marlies sa...

Beautiful things you bought.
I'm curious at your mini quilt shop!
* marlies

Debbie sa...

Matlock Miniatures goods are brilliant. I use them all the time..
Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Kathi sa...

Thanks for the tip about Matlock Miniatures! I just ordered two beach chairs, two wine glasses and a sailboat! Their prices are incredible! Can't wait to receive my goodies!
PS Thanks for following the progress on my beach house!